Learning & Teaching Expo (LTE) is the best supported education event in the Asia-Pacific Region. It is an excellent platform for education businesses from around the world to showcase their latest school, classroom and learning innovations.
Education distributors, government departments and school leaders from both government and international schools, visit LTE to source the best education solutions and learning technology.
LTE encourages educators to keep pace with global developments in learning and prepare for upcoming challenges through a professional programme including keynote presentations, seminars, workshops, lesson demonstrations and school visits.
The Objectives of LTE
- Provide an opportunity for innovative international educational suppliers to meet with Hong Kong, Chinese and Asia-Pacific teachers and education professionals;
- Provide a buying opportunity for schools and educational establishments interested in sourcing the latest classroom resources and educational technology;
- Stimulate interest from teachers and school leaders in the latest most innovative teaching techniques including the use of technology in the classroom;
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas, skills and best practices amongst educational providers from across the Asia-Pacific region;
- Stimulate awareness and discussion to support the importance of Inclusive Education for students with special educational needs;
- Recognise and celebrate the success of schools, colleges and universities in nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Organised by: Bailey Communications
Presented by: Hong Kong Education City (HKEdCity)
Supported by: Education Bureau, the Government of the HKSAR
Date and Time:
2018-12-12 (Wednesday) : 10am – 6pm
2018-12-13 (Thursday) : 10am – 6pm
2018-12-14 (Friday) : 10am – 5pm
Venue: Hall 3CDE, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Expo Drive Entrance)